Returning to the University

If you wish to return to Penn State as an undergraduate student after missing at least one fall or spring semester, you must submit a request to do so.

Choose the option that matches your situation:



The Engineering Advising Center (EAC) serves as the academic advising resource for students in pre-major status (ENGR) at University Park. Once students have been admitted to a College of Engineering major, they will be assigned to a faculty adviser in that major.

Engineering Advising Center

208 Hammond Building

The Pennsylvania State University

University Park, PA 16802

Phone: 814-863-1033