Pass/Fail or Audit Grades

If you take a pass/fail course or audit a course, you can not use that course to meet a College of Engineering degree requirement. 

You may, however, use courses for which an S (Satisfactory) grade is assigned, for example, ENGR X95A or I (co-op or internship), portfolio assessment, or credit-by-exam (CRX).

For questions about what can and can't be used, please contact your adviser.



The Engineering Advising Center (EAC) serves as the academic advising resource for students in pre-major status (ENGR) at University Park. Once students have been admitted to a College of Engineering major, they will be assigned to a faculty adviser in that major.

Engineering Advising Center

208 Hammond Building

The Pennsylvania State University

University Park, PA 16802

Phone: 814-863-1033